AN AUDITION ORGANIZER BOOKLET WITH ALL AGENT/OPERA HOUSE ADDRESSES
Once you have mailed all your materials you are going to want to keep track of:
- who you mailed to and when
- when your auditions are or were
- how the auditions went
- who you sang for
- what you sang and what you wore for the audition
- your personal comments on the agent or opera house
This audition organizer booklet is laid out in three columns:
- The first column is titled Agency or Opera house and has the address, telephone etc. of the Agency/Opera house
- The second column is titled Date Contacted for you to fill in when you wrote/called the agent or the opera house, and the date of your audition.
- The third column is titled Comments for you to fill in your ideas on how the auditions went, who you sang for, what you sang and what you wore for the audition and other relative information.